Monday, March 2, 2009

Ultrasound




Today we had our ultrasound appointment, I was nervous the WHOLE day and could barely focus on my classes but I made it through and got to the appointment. He said it was a girl and my first thought was "umm no its not" and then a few seconds later he said "Oh no, its definitely a "BOY"!!!
We're excited and Scott said that we can save all the money that we would of used to buy little girl dresses and buy a bike for the baby.. I'm sure he'll own a bike before he can walk. We're still looking for good names, so if you have any ideas, let us know!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats!! I'm excited for you guys!

Kyle and Megan said...

Yay! Just for the record, that is what I guessed! What a fun time to get more geared up for your little guy!

Heather Singleton said...

yay for boys!!! im glad you all are so excited!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

YAY! I totally knew it. Congrats! And how are you??