Tuesday, May 4, 2010

eye of the tiger


For some reason or another, this last weekend Scott and I decided to watch Rocky III. Neither one of us have ever seen the Rocky movies and so we thought we should educate ourselves. I know it was filmed in the 80s and I've never been a Sylvester Stallone fan, you could even say I avoided any of his movies at all costs but I LOVED this movie and I cried.

We have since watched Rocky and Rocky II. I think my favorite is Rocky III. I don't know what is about these movies but they are soo good! And for the last three days Scott and I have been singing 'Eye of the Tiger' through out the day.

so go and watch them. they are on netflix or amazon. its totally worth your time. Then you can start quoting Rocky too!

"Yo Adrienne, Adrienne!"

1 comment:

Scott said...

yo, Adriane! where's your hat?