Thursday, October 28, 2010

a little more to add

In my update from the last post, I forgot to add one tiny thing- because it is definitely tiny as right now-

a baby!


I'm due the beginning of April and am just so glad to be out of the first trimester. it was awful and am not sure how many more times i can handle a first trimester. i am currently obsessed with Coleslaw and Apple Juice and can't stand the sight of meats. Poor Scott. We are really excited and we find out the gender of the baby next month! Scott thinks it'll be a girl but i keep dreaming of boys- as long as its one or the other, we'll be happy.

Here's to a warm winter being pregnant and no more bonding time with toilets!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I was going to ask you on facebook if you had told anyone but then I got nervous Scott would read it and wonder how I knew??? Anyway I am so excited for you. Maybe next summer I will save up and fly out after you have had this one for a few months.

Jessica said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!

Niki said...

Woohoo! Good for y'all! I agree though...being pregnant was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Meg said...

congrats! i'm due april 13th so we'll have kiddos just about the same age. and ditto on hating the first trimester- i feel like a new woman now that i'm feeling better! were you as sick with your first?

Natalie said...

Congrats Scott & Gini!! That's so exciting!

Megan said...

congratulations! How exciting! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

michael. mindy. dane. said...

how did i miss this post??

CONGRATS!! so exciting! i remembe ryou being pregnant in class and telling everyone to suck it up because you were. so funny.