Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Night = American Gladiators




As you can tell, our family is super excited that season 2 of American Gladiators is finally here! Tonight was the season premier and it was not just one but TWO hours long! Its so fun to watch something that you grew up with and have it be back on tv. This show is a very inspiring show for me and I have 2 favorite Gladiators- Crush (she used to be a cage fighter) and Jet (last season's winner- shes a soccer mom). They truly inspired me as I prepare for a triathlon in June. I know it sounds cheesy but trust me, its inspiring. My new life long goal is to be able to see it live! It would be a dream come true! If you missed tonight, remember next Monday night on NBC- its definitely entertaining.

2 comments:

todd said...

Gladiator Mondays are the BEST! I love that show!

Lori said...

Are you doing Salem Springs this year? Good for you!