Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kickball Mayhem

So, as many of you may know, Virginia and I are on an intermural kickball team with our ward this spring. It's been a great opportunity for me to re-live my high school glory days of baseball (closely related to kickball). Unfortunately I sometimes get a little to into it and forget that sliding into 3rd on a rough field doesn't go over well when wearing shorts...

Virginia strained her quad pretty good. So hopefully we'll be all rested by the time saturday's season closer comes around.

5 comments:

Emily said...

ouch!

todd said...

Don't lie - that looks like Gini beat you for not cleaning up the kitchen. Sliding into 3rd never messed no one up. Skipping chores to join a kickball team did.

Lori said...

You guys are so dedicated!

Mallory said...

That looks painful. Also, for the record? I have no tags.

Josh said...

Haha, hey I just found you guys on the Nielsen's page! Dude, Scott, one word: MVP, bro. Haha, I guess that's like three words in one, but there's no space so... there you go. =)