Wednesday, November 12, 2008


I know this shows how much we get into the shows we watch but after a long hard day of classes and work, we love watching the biggest loser together. this season has been a little hard for me to watch due to the massive amounts of drama-rama between the teams and I just don't think its fun to watch when people are so rude to each other. Anyways, to make the long story short BRADY got kicked off last night and I'm soo happy! Him and his wife are the main cause of all this drama so its great!!! I literally screamed and shouted for joy when Amy P. voted him off! wishes do come true!!

2 comments:

Green River High School said...

What up Provo's Finest??!? Just wanted to give a shout out to the couple we wish we could see more often.... maybe someday if life ever slows down, but.... yeah, I don't see that happening! lOve ya

TyandBre said...

Now I'm blog stalking you... Just thought you should know! ;)