Tuesday, February 10, 2009

One Wish



Last night as I was going to bed, I heard our side door budge open and started to panic. I don't normally get scared over noises in the night but for some reason, I freaked! I woke Scott up and told him to go check on the door and make sure everything was locked up and to not forget the baseball bat. We recently got Scott's old bat from his parents a few weeks ago and haven't had a use for it till then. He came back and assured me it was the wind, but from now on there will be a bat under our bed.I'm so excited to have a bat to sleep with now!

I finally was able to sleep and all this morning I kept dreaming of spring and warm weather. When i got out of bed, I thought for sure my dream would mix in with reality...well, it just didn't. I almost started crying when I saw all the snow in our yard, on cars and in the street. If I could make one wish, It wouldn't snow till next winter...that and maybe a snuggie.

p.s. we had our doctor's appointment this last week, the heartbeat was good and we've got an ultrasound scheduled for March 2nd! Don't forget to cast in your votes on the gender!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Hey Virginia! Yay I found your blog! Now I can add you to our blog list. I hope you have a fun vacation in NYC; you're so lucky! See you in a few weeks for LOST!

Chelsie Campbell said...

I'm glad we're neighbors. :)

Becca said...

Virginia - this is Scott's cousin, Becca. Wanted to let you know that we keep a bat (and a gun - why both? who knows?) under our bed. Great idea!