Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I am a Shopaholic

Thanks for a great tip off from my blogging friend Mindy, I found out that Gap was having a 40% of sale on EVERYTHING yesterday.

I've been trying to be really good about not going shopping because we are trying to keep in our budget and save money, etc, etc. BUT i couldn't resist - 40% off!!

So.. i went. i didn't find a lot for me but the baby section, i gave in and found some super cute onesies for Benson and some tops for our nieces.. can't wait to show them! this one was my favorite:

There is something about shopping and getting great deals that just makes me feel soo re-energized! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE LOVE good sales! Its like a high. seriously. I like to think shopping is my way of dealing with stress, and its cheaper than a shrink.

Scott says there is something wrong with the chemicals in my head...

.... which may be true...

2 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

So glad you found some stuff!

Green River High School said...

DANG!!! I wish I knew this!!! (actually, it's probably better.. I go a little nuts with shopping+sales at times!)