Thursday, April 15, 2010

We made it

I was supposed to fly out to Minnesota this last Tuesday but a week and a half ago I really wasn't doing very well and decided to come out a week early. It was a last minute decision and so I didn't have a lot of time to say my good byes to all my wonderful friends in Utah, I'm sorry!
I think that's what I'm going to miss most about Utah, our friends and family. But not so much the inversion or the brown landscape.

After two flights that felt like forever, we made it and me and Benson have been here just over a week. I still can't believe we're living in Minnesota now. I'll miss Utah, but we feel this is where we should be so we're going forward with it.

I've never been to this state before but so far, I've really enjoyed it. We live close to the twin cities and so of course that means we are SUPER close to MALL OF AMERICA!

Scott took me this first weekend I was here and it was a little overwheleming even for me. It has a theme park in the middle and every store you could think of....even MAC and yes, H&M (I just found out there is an H&M less than three miles from here, my heart is full of joy). over 4 million people a year come to Mall of America to visit - if you decide to be one of them, you should come stay with us!

this is the theme park area...so fun!


2 comments:

Alison said...

I am glad you, Scott and Benson made it there safe and sound. We are sad you left early - we wanted to see you one more time! It looks like Minnesota will be a lot of fun for you guys this summer (especially shopping-wise). We will miss you guys TONS!!!

The Proctors said...

Wow, time flies. I remember when you announced in class you were pregnant, and now, we are both finished with college and you are in Minnesota! Enjoy your time there!