Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Updates

A lot of things have happened since the last time we blogged, so I thought it might be good to just list a few things that we've been up to. We've been really bad at taking pictures so I don't have any to add to here.

This summer is looking pretty good so far. After deciding not to work for Marriott, Scott found a job that he really enjoys in American Fork with a Trek Bike store. He enjoys the job as well as the people at the store, so we are very happy with it. I found a new job as well working for Verizon Wireless as a Rep at the bestbuy in Orem. I love my new bosses and the people I work with. I just need to find better shoes so my feet don't hurt so bad.

We are planning a few fun things this summer. I am going to Cali to visit Emily Hatch- one of my dear friends. She lives right on Huntington Beach, and tickets were so cheap I couldn't pass it up. It'll be a nice to have some girl time vacation. We are also have a family reunion trip for both sides of the family. And I'm hoping to celebrate my birthday by going skydiving...Its turning out to be a pretty good summer.
p.s. Our garden is actually growing!!

No comments: