Monday, June 9, 2008

Babies! Babies!


Some of our greatest joys for me and Scott is our family. We both got very lucky and have great families. Scott's family seems to be growing quite a bit latly which is great for us cause we love being an Aunt and Uncle. Our neices and nephews are our favorite people in the world, so I thought I'd show off how cute they are!
The picture above is Scott's Sister and her two kids- new baby Tanner and his proud sister Kiersten...below is busy Belle who just turned 4.





Here is a video of Brooklyn- she is going to be having a sibling in December - although I don't think she quite understands it yet. She is pretty funny when you get her going.


Cardon is my brother's son and is always this happy! everyone calls him little chris farley cause he is always making people laugh and always so happy.

2 comments:

Driel said...

I love the picture of you two at the top, and your nieces and nephew are adorable.

Heather Singleton said...

Your picture is beautiful! I hope all is going well!