Sunday, June 29, 2008

Califorina Lovin'

I got to go see one of my bff's - Emily just two weeks ago, and i had so much fun! she lives right on Huntington beach, so we spent a lot of time at the beach, and she also introduced me to yogurtland- my new favorite place, ever. We also went to California Adventurese and Disneyland. We visited Balbou Island and tried out choclate dipped frozen bananas. Here are some of my fav. pics.


This at California Adventures


Balbou (sp?) Island- eating Chocolate Dipped frozen bananas


Huntington Beach...Sooo relaxing!


My dream come true- although it took a lot of team work, running, waiting and screaming to fulfill.


One of my favorite rides- ever


2 comments:

Emily said...

Please come back!!! :) So much fun. Its Balboa Island if you wanted to know the spelling to google it and remember all the fun we had. I love mucho!!!

Chelsie Campbell said...

Sooo cute! I love the new background and the CA pictures are so cute!! looks like lots of fun!