Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dentist Visit

Today I had a dentist appointment. Whenever I think of the dentist, I shudder and think of sharp obejects nailing away at my teeth. I've always had a bad experience with dentists and knew that today would be just as worse as the last visit when I saw this next to the dentist chair:

this is what they used to put their tools in...duh, its a tool box...what was i thinking? The dentist ended up being pretty nice until i confessed that i didn't floss regularly, then i saw a different side of him. thankfully, no cavities! The girl that cleaned my teeth wanted to have a full out conversation, which is really hard when your getting your teeth cleaned ..bill cosby knows what its like.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hahaha! That's so true! Do they not realize that you can't carry on a conversation when their hands are in your mouth?!?!