Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dreams


The last two mornings I've had dreams about breakfast food and when I wake up I have the worst craving for them! It has been super weird. The first morning, I was dreaming of eating breakfast at Mcdonalds with pancakes, blueberries and loads of syrup. I woke up and thought "I HAVE to have pancakes!". This morning I was dreaming about a doughnut shop and got to try all different types of doughnuts. Well, sure enough when I woke up the first thing I told Scott was "I want a doughnut...pleeaassee". Because my husband is the nicest person in the world, I just had to slip on some flip flops and we were off to Provo Bakery! Hopefully tomorrow morning's dream will be a little bit healthier....

1 comment:

Allison said...

While talking with all my pregnant friends, we found that McDonalds is a common place to crave. Congrats on your pregnancy! I’m glad to have run across your blog and hope you’re feeling well.