Friday, May 1, 2009

2 Year Mark!

This last Tuesday was me and Scott's two year anniversary! i can't believe that its been two years and how much as happened in that amount of time! I had a final that day but we found time to celebrate with the all you can eat french toast at Kneaders, grilling steaks for dinner (can you tell we love food?) and then Scott took me to go see "He's just not that into you"...it was a good movie but i would recommend it to celeberate anniversaries..it was kind of an anti-marriage movie...it was still a lot fun though!

I'm going to get a little cheesy and sentimental, so there is your warning, leave if you don't want to read mushy stuff...But I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to be married to Scott. He has been my best friend and my support and I can't imagine being happier with anyone else or anywhere else. He is so patient with me and espeically with being pregnant, my emotions have gotten the best of me more than he probably wants but he has never compained and always trys to make light of every situation, even when he doesn't mean to.

...for example...


latly its been getting harder to get up off the floor or low places to a standing positions and I may grunt a little (it helps my momentum). The other day I asked Scott to help me up and as he was helping me he said "Why is it so hard for you to get up? you used to way a ton more than this before?"......how can you not love that?

2 comments:

Green River High School said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! Glad to see you are still so in love!

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary to you guys!!!