Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tummy Tub?

A few weeks ago my mom called me to tell me she saw on the Today show a new type of baby bath tub that has come from Europe that is now beginning to get popular in the U.S. I tried to find it on line but she didn't know the name or how to describe it. Then tonight at dinner with our cousins, one of them brought it up, again, that he saw it on the Today Show. Luckly they found the site for me and I thought it was soo funny, especailly with the little babies in the tub, i just had to post about it. how funny is this!

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Oh my! What are people thinking??

Becca said...

Gini - those twins look like they're conjoined!! I definitely think your baby needs one of these! One question: how do you wash their hair?

Meg said...

This cracked me up. It is just like a big beach bucket!