Sunday, October 11, 2009

Him or Her

So many people ask us who Benson looks more like, me or Scott. It's pretty hard to tell since we used to be confused as brother and sister and Scott's mission president to this day still exclaims when he see's us "Just like brother and sister!"

it sorta makes me feel a little uncomfortable when he says that.

here are some pictures of me and Scott when we were little and you can tell that we are family by way of husband and wife and not brother and sister.



this is Scott i think around 7 months?

This is Scott's baby blessing day


Here I am... I have no idea the age though


And this is Benson at three months











4 comments:

Lori said...

Now I'm really confused. I though the looked like Scott, but after looking at your pictures Gini, I think Benson looks like you. Either way, he's really cute!

Joy in the Journey said...

I think he got the best of both of you! Cute pictures

Scott & Gini Berrett said...

benson definately looks like a him, not a her

Green River High School said...

I'm going to say "a perfect combo" A little like you, a little like Scott!