Wednesday, October 7, 2009

how do i love thee, let me count the ways




I'm not talking about Scott or Benson, although i do love them so much my heart could break....but this time my love goes out to Sunflower Market! I got the following items for 20$, which I think is a pretty great deal:

3 Onions
2 lbs of strawberry's
5 pds of apples
one bunch of bananas
3 cantelopes
1 cucumber
2 zucchini's
2 squash
3 avocados
2 bell peppers
5 huge tomatoes
1 large can of minced garlic
and maybe a bag of chocolate covered pretzels....(i couldn't say no!)

how great is that?

2 comments:

David and Terry said...

Way to go Gini!

Joy in the Journey said...

I miss that place. We always went there for our fruit and veggies. That's funny you bought chocolate covered pretzels because that was totally our tradition whenever we went.