Friday, October 9, 2009

New Do

Its funny how history always repeats itself...

In my own history, I've tried bangs several times- especially since i grew up in the 80s.





and then there was an incident on my mission....and somehow thanks to Emily and Lyndsay I went to a zone meeting looking like this:


Yesterday I was so tired of my bangs looks about as gross as the picture above, I decided I'd just cut my bangs myself...i was surprised they didn't turn out as bad as i thought they would



I never thought I'd have they same style from second grade...

2 comments:

Emily said...

SOOO cute!!! I love it!

Green River High School said...

hahahaahhaahah!!!! Oh gosh, that picture! The memories! I loved the 3 of us together. Love the bangs. Ironically enough, I got some myself! Whhhhooaaa! Check out the blog- I put a pic up. Super cute.