Tuesday, November 17, 2009

4 months




Benson is 4 months now and his check up went really well. He's just over 14 pounds which is in the 30% for his age. He's 26 inches long (he grew three inches in two months!) which is the 87% for his age. He got all his shots and the doctor recommended that both Scott and I get the flu and the H1N1 vaccine since Benson is too young to get it. I was a little torn whether or not I should get it but since I've had two run ins with my asthma already and been sick twice, both Scott and I are going to get it.

Benson loves to play with people. He likes his toys but LOVES it when someone just talks to him. Its pretty easy to get him to laugh if you just talk to him. He also really likes to be held, which can sometimes get difficult when there are things to be done.

He hates being in the back of the car by himself, every time we go somewhere he fusses unless someone holds his hand. He also lately has been a big cuddler which I'm glad. I can't believe that he's already 4 months!

3 comments:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

4 months? Cripes! How did that happen??

Alison said...

He is getting so big! I would love to see him - I've missed you guys over the past month or so.

The Proctors said...

I wish my little guy took 4 months to get to 14 lbs and 26 inches! At his 2 month checkup, he was 13 lb 12 oz and 25 inches. Man, my little guy wants to grow up too fast! Your little guy is adorable. :D