Friday, November 20, 2009

NC Trip


My brother Dallin came home from his mission and so my whole family flew out to NC to welcome him home! It was such a fun trip that I ended up staying an extra week (well, i got sick and wasn't about to fly home alone with a baby sick.) Here are just a few pictures of what we did!



went pumpkin picking...we got 8 or 9 pumpkins and then forgot to carve them!


The boys...doing what they do best... I have no idea.


Belle picking out the small pumpkins


Belle with Benson




Emily was out in SC visiting friends from the mission and came by for a few days to hang out, it was a lot of fun to have her come!

Each year the lake that my parents live on gets drained a few feet for the winter season, we were able to go out on the boat before they drained it this year. I'm pretty sure everyone else thought we were crazy but it was just warm enough to go without a wet suit and the sunset was so fun to ski with!








1 comment:

Alison said...

It looks like tons of fun. Benson is turning into a little chunk! I want to see you sometime soon!