Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fashion of a Mom

I made it to my favorite store H&M while I was out east. During our visit I was totally sick and so didn't feel up to thrashing through the whole store like I normally do but I did purchase a pair of leggings....and i finally wore them today..inside of course. Well, we did go for a walk but it was dark and we didn't see a lot of people.

I'm still deciding whether or not the public can handle me in them and whether or not I can really pull it off. Between diaper changes, cleaning kitchen floors and piles of laundry my wardrobe has taken a nasty hit of the not so stylish but comfortable and practical. I really like wearing them around the house and I feel like I got a great deal, 10$ for a pair of pants, which is way better than the 60$ jeans that I really want from Gap.

I think I'd be more tempted to wear them out in public if I found some cute tops like these to wear with them...



2 comments:

Joy in the Journey said...

I've recently bought a pair and I'm still not completely sold on them either. I've worn them out of the house with a few long sweaters, but they always feel to me like I'm wearing a pair of tights. I think whatever you feel comfortable in. I say go for it! I am!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Yeah, I've got a few pairs of tights but I always feel silly and exposed wearing them, but I think if I had those super cute tops and boots I wouldn't care!!