Saturday, April 12, 2008

1st ride of the year




The last couple weeks in Utah has been so cloudy and cold, we've even got some snow this last week. I really thought that warm weather was never going to come, and with finals coming up I really just wanted a little bit of sunshine to make the days better. And we finally got it today! It was over 50 degrees- so to celebrate me and Scott went for a bike ride up Provo Canyon and had so much fun! it was my first time trying out my road bike and I highly recommend it to anyone who has been thinking about biking.


Notice how our car matches our bikes. a little too much silver- Scott has a friend who is going to paint mine for me, but i'm not sure what color yet.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay for cycling!! I love your blog! :)

Heather Hammond said...

I like your silver bike. I'm not so sure you should paint it. Why don't you paint your car instead. Kidding. I shouldn't give Scott any ideas.