Thursday, April 3, 2008

first time for everything

So this is my first time blogging and I feel a little insecure. I'm not sure what this is all about but I've been thinking about it for almost months!

A little update: we are happy to announce that Scott only have 23 credits left till he can graduate and I have 32 left and I just got into the program I applied for! We aren't sure what lays ahead of us after school but right now we are just worried about finishing. Both of us are anxiously waiting for this semester to end so we can move onto summer!

Speaking of summer, we are planning on staying in Provo for the summer and work; take a few summer classes and hopefully enjoy the nice dry heat maybe hit up the Provo river a few times.

I'm searching for another job right now. I had an interview at Sundance this week and am waiting to hear back for another interview...hopefully. What I don't understand is why do interviews sometimes have so many weird questions. The one that really surprised me was when she asked " Who is your best friend and why?" I really wanted to say something like "my credit card" or "you" but I said Scott...but why would they ask something like that? I just don't understand.

well thats all for now.....


5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! And I'm very happy to be the first ever to leave a comment!

Kayla said...

Yeah! You have a blog! We will have to have you over for dinner sometime soon.

Emily said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! You're going to love it. :)

Heather Hammond said...

Loved the random interview question. When something like that comes up, I'm so tempted to say, "I'm sorry, can you tell me how that relates to the position so I can decide whether I should answer it or turn you over to your own HR department..." :)

todd said...

Does this mean we don't have to talk to you in person to find out what is going on in your life?