Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Exciting News....


We just found out today that Scott got a job with Marriott and will be starting in the next two weeks! We are super excited about it. Both of us are quitting our jobs at the same time, so its been a little stressful trying to find jobs in Provo. We love the jobs that we have now- mainly because the hours are wonderful and very flexible- we haven't had to work a Saturday since we've been married! But we know its time to change and we know that the free weekends will no longer exsist. But we are okay with it and super excited to share the benefits of having someone work in the Hotel/Resort Department!

4 comments:

todd said...

I keep telling him to "get a job." Now, if he can just work this one and 2 more simultaneously, he'll be where I was when I was his age . . .

Scott said...

...seriously in debt?

Lori said...

I'm so excited for you guys...and the discounts!!!

Heather Hammond said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you didn't come by to tell me the exciting news. . . probably because walking into the MSRB might make you rethink the job acceptance. I know how much you love that place. By the way, I'm planning on feeding the ducks in the quack quad tomorrow, so you'd better come to work so you can help me because no one would today . . . and I didn't want to feel like a dork doing it myself. We have to help our ducks in exile!