Friday, April 10, 2009

And the winner is...

So i got my student teaching assignment today and I'll be doing my student teaching at.....

Oak Canyon Junior High in Lindon!

I was a little nervous at first but I'm so glad that I'm teaching at a Junior High and that its not super far from Provo (unless we move to Salt Lake and then its going to be a long commute!)

I don't know what grade yet but I do my Cooperating Teacher. It finally feels like I'm really going to graduate finally!! yah!!

now if I can only get through this semester and that 18 page paper!

3 comments:

The Proctors said...

Yeah! Congrats!

TyandBre said...

Yes it really feels like there is an end in sight! If we move to Salt Lake too we will have to commute together. :)

Green River High School said...

have you started yet? P.S. are we even going to see your belly or will we just see the baby? hence, hopefully we can hang out soon.