Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family Time

I can't believe its the last week of July! This summer has gone by so fast! Scott's parents came to visit us this month from Hong Kong. It was so good to see them and we had so much fun! We got to celebrate my birthday, Benson's birthday and my graduation while they were out here. We took them to some of the sites and showed them where Scott works.

They travel a lot for Grandpa's job- so we got some awesome gifts from Hong Kong, Japan and the Philippines.Here are a few highlights

Benson loves Chipotle as much as his Dad, can you tell?
One of the many presents from Hong Kong, I can't wait for him to wear it!
We went to this AMAZING restaurant called Akita, its a Japanese place where you pay a flat rate and get to order anything off the menu, they had great sushi, teppanyaki and teriyaki. It was so much fun.
Grandpa and Benson in their coordinating outfits.
We went to the pool for a bit and benson loved showing Grandpa and Grandma his skills of jumping in the water
Benson loved having Grandpa Berrett around, he always wanted to play and make sure Grandpa was watching him.

We also took them to Mall of America right before they left and there were hundreds and hundreds of girls.....and Zac Efron there. I'll admit I was a little excited hearing that he was at the mall but then hearing hundreds and hundreds of girls scream when he came onto the stage hurt my ears and I walked away.

3 comments:

Alison said...

I'm glad you got some family time. That hat and jacket combo is SOOOOO cute. I love it!

David and Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David and Terry said...

Oops! I misspelled a word. We loved being with you guys so much! Can't wait for next summer.